In no way am I receiving any kind of compensation for the following. I am strictly giving you some ideas for last minute Christmas gifts. These are ideas that I am currently contemplating myself.
1. Go Fish CD: They just released their newest CD–Kids Music–last week. Your child would be one of the first to have it in their hands and on their hearts! And it sounds awesome!
2. Memberships to different museums: My Top Four
- The Bakken: Relatively inexpensive. Each month on the 2nd Saturday its Super Science Saturday.
- Minnesota Children’s Museum: $95 for a Family membership, but you get one free adult admission to the Science museum each Tuesday for the Science Museum playdates. Good for children up to age eight.
- The Minnesota Science Museum: With a membership to this museum, you get to experience a lot of learning. It is $99 for a family membership.
- Jackson Street Roundhouse: I am unsure the cost, and I think it’s a bit complicated, but if you have a train enthusiast like I do, it could be the perfect gift.
- The Minnesota Historical Society: It costs $75 for a family membership. And you get access to the Minnesota History Museum, Fort Snelling, the Mill City Museum, and other historical sites/museums around the state. This is very intriguing to me currently.