For the Starbuck’s $10 giftcard
I “like” your Facebook page (FB name: Madeline Brubaker)
Thanks to everyone who participated.
And now for my top 5 things I will try….because maybe I will like coffee a little bit more after this experiment.
- I don’t think you should drink coffee–Anonymous! (well that was easy! first attempt accomplished!)
- Chocolate Cookie Frappucino — Madeline B. (I think that’s a great idea–chocolate and cookies are two of my favorite things in this world–besides my kids of course)
- Ben & Jerry’s Coffee Heath Bar Crunch–Atreau (Now, I’m willing to try this because before cookies and equal to chocolate, ice cream is my top food love in this world! BUT I would like to say that 10 years ago, I was in China and I was eating a Magnum Bar–also known as ice cream heaven that has been around for a long time but not in our country silly USA–when I bit into it, I realized it was coffee and I ended up giving it to a friend because it was coffee. So I’m willing to try this, but know that I’ve tried it in the past.)
- Starbuck’s Refreshers (lime)- goldylox (sounds interesting)
- Iced coffee–Carolsue or cooled coffee –micheat who said that hot coffee seems more bitter. (this one is going out on a limb. Just cold coffee? Okay, I’ll try it, but I’m not promising anything)