The basement–oh, the basement.
Have you ever had the feeling that you will never accomplish anything?
I’m starting to feel that way.
Because even though I have spent about 3 hours (I know it’s supposed to be 4, but I’m just being honest) organizing and trying to clean, I feel like it still looks like this
Once again, I feel like it looks just as bad if not even worse.
But let me assure you (as I assure myself) that this is not the case.
- I moved the door from one side of the room to the other.
- Chris’s pile of stuff is getting bigger
- I added the last shelf that we own to the other pantry shelves. Never mind the fact that I couldn’t figure out how to connect the shelves together. No, that does not matter. I just persevered through it and mashed it up against the already-correctly-put-together shelves.
- I decided that I want to paint the basement because, let’s face it, the only way that it’s going to look fresh is if we put a fresh coat of paint on it.
- I pulled our sheets out of the dresser and placed them on shelves.
- I, then, put the dresser at the bottom of the steps with every intention to haul it up later. Later has just not arrived yet.
- I worked in this room.