My new favorite blog friend, Kira, invited me to join her in linking up in ‘Fess Up Friday. You must remember Kira! I want you to go over to blog and check out this post! This is all I will ever ask of you! Again. Well, maybe.
I hope that is all I will ever need to ask of you again.
Now on to my confessions
1. Do you see my new Header?
Do you see it?
Are you not impressed?
I did it all by myself. Me, myself, and photobucket. No, I do not know how to create cute little title boxes and backgrounds. No, I do not know how to make it more beautiful. But I like it. A lot. And I am quite proud of it thank you very much!
2. I needed to reprimand the supergirls yesterday. You see, I told them that for quiet time they needed to stay on our bed and not get down. After hearing loud pitterpatters the whole quiet time, I realized that I would need to discuss the manner on which they stayed in my bed. To which they replied, “We didn’t.”
I then asked them if that made me sad or happy. Okay, so to make a long story short, I told them they would have a consequence. And let me tell you! I came up with the BEST consequence EVER.
For snack, they got only ONE cheese stick. And that was it. And every time they got hungry (because I was malnourishing them), they needed to think of how sad they made me.
Then 2 hours later, I fed them supper.
Did I not make the best impression on my supergirls, or what?
3. The superstars and I went to pick up their dad’s father’s day gift (and let me tell you this year it’s stellar!). Dash did not want to leave the store, so while I was carrying a squirming JackJack, I heaved a wailing Dash under my other arm and high-tailed it out of the store. Meanwhile, Wordgirl and Princess Pea were opening the doors for me, bless their little souls! However, I was not in the mood to thank them for this kindness as at any moment I was going to drop a boy. So I marched out of the store yelling behind me, “Grab hands, Girls! Let’s Go!” However, Wordgirl was trying to be kind and hold open the door for an incoming customer and said, “Wait……” To which I stated firmly, “No! Grab a hand and let’s go!”
She was so flustered she didn’t know what to do and quickly let go of the door right in front of the lady who was coming in, GRABBED Princess Pea’s hand, and ran after me as a car was turning into the parking lot!
And THEN, instead of making sure she was okay, I proceeded to explain to her that when it comes making a decision about being kind or being obedient, she must always be obedient.
Did I really just make my child choose between kindness and obedience?
Oh, the horrors I must endure everyday!
4. I just watched my dream desk get snatched up under my nose. Literally! My neighbor across the street put a desk out on the curb ($15 I believe) and watched a couple stop, ask some questions, and come back and leave with it.
Nice job, Gianna. You really jumped on that deal!
5. Remember the potato salad a made a couple of days ago?
Yep, it wasn’t so good.
In fact, it was pretty horrifying.
And yet, I am eating it.
Why? Because I HATE wasting food!
If I can help it.