I think this is a very funny and interesting idea.
Suzanne from One Red Daisy did this and I thought it was kind of funny.
These are 10 things that make me unique.
1. I don’t think I’m competitive, but I so totally am. It doesn’t necessarily matter if I win, I just want to do the best and be a formitable opponent. But I’m not and instead of laughing it off? I close myself in a room and pout. (Yeah, I’m a fun friend to be around sometimes)
2. I can say hello in English, Spanish, Swahili, German, Russian, Mongolian, Chinese, French, and maybe Italian. Hello, Hola, Jambo, halo, Preeviet, Sainbanoh, Ni how, Bonjour, and okay, maybe not Italian.
3. I am so afraid of heights that if I read about it or watch something on TV and they are high up, my palms start sweating and I have to concentrate on breathing.
4. I was a State Officer for Future Leaders of America/Future Homemakers of America. And it was so so fun! I loved it! I got to know lots of people all around the state of Minnesota and wear a suit and feel super professional. I don’t do that now! Right now I am in my running clothes and smell really bad because I just got done running.
5. I have never been very creative with giving people nicknames.
When I was in 4th grade, my brother had his friend over, and I tripped in front of them. So Caleb started calling me Claude (because I wasn’t very good on my feet, I suppose) and in return what did I call him?
Oh, no. there is more.
In college, my first day at Northwestern, Christine introduced herself and asked me my name. I had always wanted to be called Tracy, so I said, “Tracy.” And for a day and a half, she called me Tracy until I finally told her that wasn’t my name. From then on, I was Tracy. And in return, what did I call her?
You got it.
Still more. Don’t go away.
At work, I loved our UPS delivery man. He was great and one day he came in and asked me how I was doing, and I said, “Great, but I’m hungry. I really want a cheeseburger.” He chuckled and from that day on, he called me Cheeseburger.
In return, he was also Cheeseburger.
Not to mention the time my friend, Tim, in high school call me Bob and I almost called him Bob (because I got nothing else!) until my friend Heidi named him Buck for me.
See? I’m telling ya.
6. I can’t dance. No. Really. I can’t dance. And in high school, I was in a musical and for one of the songs, I was in the very front and very center of the stage doing the 4 steps over and over and the choreographer stopped everyone to tell them that they should all dance like me. This is a great memory for me as I. CAN’T. DANCE.
7. I can’t roll my R’s.
8. I have a hard time suspending my reality. I like fantasy and shows/books that use a lot of imagination. I really do, but if it’s not consistant, I can’t do it. Like in the book Stuart Little. Augh! I don’t like that book at all! Sometimes people stared at Stuart because he was just a little mouse driving a car and they couldn’t believe it. Other times people talked to him like they talked to mice all the time.
IT JUST DOESN”T MAKE ANY SENSE! Be consistent, people.
9. I like nice flowing pens but I can’t handle ink all over my pinky! AUGH! EWewew!
10. In high school, when we dissected the frogs in biology, I LOVED it because I loved all the fat lipids. I played with those things with the tweezers the whole hour. And that night I dreamed about them.
And there you have it! 10 unique things about me! What do you think? How are you unique?