my parents came down and watched the kids for over 12 hours last yesterday.
this is what i got to do:
1. go for a run and do my ab work out and my arm work out all together as opposed to spreading it out throughout the day!
2. take a shower without frantically washing my hair and HOPING that nothing bad was happening.
3. take a QUIET shower
4. go to target without feeling guilty about buying things for myself (i had a gift card)
5. bought pink shoes (a bit out of my comfort zone. white. pink. white. pink. white. yes, white. oh get out of your rut! get the pink!)
6. pick up andrea and go to kohl’s to buy a wedding shower gift together.
7. go to a wedding shower for a friend i haven’t seen for a year 8. spend 3 hours at the shower
9. eat cake
10. take pictures
11. talk with friends without being interrupted
12. went out on a date with chris to tgifridays (haven’t been there forever! since before maya was born i think) (okay so i guess that’s not forever)
13. get free pie from baker’s square and eat it at home while watching the nascar race
14. go to sleep before 11:00 pm
15. sleep all night (yes!)
and on top of all of this, my mom finished my laundry and started folding it and bathed the kids!
then on sunday, i got to spend the day with my kids:
1. watched maya sing in church with her sunday school class (all 3 times!)–she also made me some cute cards!
2. played in the nursery with dane
3. received flowers from chris see up at the top (aren’t they pretty?)